Friday, June 1, 2012

R2 - Writing

Writing is one of my favorite things to do. I write because I feel like putting my feelings into a character that will either represent me or someone like me, helps to relieve the stress of whatever it is I’m feeling. I have been writing a lot this year, and I feel like I’ve grown in my style and the way that I think. I am proud of my works, but I also leave room for more improvement. I love writing ambiguous endings and suspense. I am finding it hard to write about writing…is that odd?
                Well…writing is a way for me to use my gift to explore another world. I love creative writing and I love to explore literature so I feel like it will always be a hobby for me. I hope to write a book someday, as I continue to explore my talent.
                I didn’t know that I liked to write until I took all of the classes that I’m taking this year. I am taking three writing classes so I have a full day and a lot of homework. I am okay with the homework because I love the subject matter – most of the time.
Online Publishing, Creative Writing, and AP Literature are my top favorite classes this year and I am finding that I learn a lot of different techniques from three totally different classes in one year. Creative Writing is my favorite kind of class in this bundle because I am able to fully express my creative side in every paper I write. I am glad to say that I have taken a class like Online Publishing too, however. I want to be a journalist so I know that this is really good experience for me. I have had a wonderful year in Online Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment